Gilboa® DMR 18"
The Gilboa® DMR is based on the same hard-running platform of the Gilboa® rifle. The DMR is a heavily modified Gilboa® semi-auto rifle, designed specifically for increased accuracy. The DMR is fitted with a heavy match barrel for better harmonics and has a 1:7 twist. This twist rate is idealized for using heavier grain ammunition (62-77 grains) but all projectile weights of .223 REM ammunition can be fired from the DMR barrel.
The muzzle of the barrel is crowned for accuracy.
• Light weight and convenient mobility.
• Accuracy while maintaining operational role ability.
• Common ammunition and magazine.
• Quick and easy magazine change.
• Operators face safely away from chamber (safe from catastrophic chamber failure and gases.
|Method of operation||Gas impingement|
|Weight without magazine||3.20 kg|
|Overall length (stock extended)||900mm|
|Overall length (stock folded)||815mm|
|Barrel length||368mm (18")|
|Bore characteristics||Chrome lined 1:7|
|Firing mode||Semi auto|