MOBILE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL TOWER SYSTEM
The Mobile Tower System is fully equipped for autonomy and transportability, fully compliant with the required air traffic control security standards for civilian or military applications.
The system has all required communications equipment for Ground to Air, Ground to Ground, landline communications and all accessories to provide reliable and easy operate ATC functions.
The Mobile Tower System consists of a Control Cabin that can be elevated using a lifting mechanism, whilst installed on the integral trailer. The trailer has a generator and other facilities that allow the system to work from local electrical utilities or from the integral generator unit. The trailer is used for transporting the tower system between the different sites locations.
Equipped for two air traffic controllers to operate side by side simultaneously with all communications and ATC operation equipment.
HYDRAULIC, SCISSOR-TYPE LIFTING PLATFORM
Lifting level of 4 meters above the beginning level.
Can be towed by a truck includes mechanical positioning, ladders and spare wheels.
Ground to air, ground to ground and landline telephone contact.
ELECTRIC POWER SUBSYSTEM
Three sources can e available for the electric power.
- Electric Power Network providing.
- A UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) that provide backup power for up to 2 hours to critical instruments and systems whenever either of the two above power sources is temporarily not available.
- A Diesel Generator.
Other equipments can add to the system like; Directions Finder, navigation equipment, Radar and so on.
- General height of the system in a folded condition - 4.1 meters.
- General height of the system after elevation - 8 meters.
- The height of the observation windows above ground level after elevation - 7 meters.
- Overall weight - 12 tons.
- The external dimensions of the control cabin: Length - 245 cm, Width - 245 cm.